.............................................................................................................................................................................................www.silversatsuma.com ................................................







silversatsuma wedding photograhy

07 May 2013

An alternative hen party.


It has to be said that I primarily photograph weddings, however I am always delighted if I am available to shoot other exciting events too.  I was really pleased when Laure contacted me as she had been tasked with arranging her sister's hen party.  They had decided between them that they would really like a photoshoot with the 4 of them rather than a 'traditional' hen party.  What a great idea!

I met up with Laure, Cecilia (Laure's sister who is getting married in June) Stephanie (Laure's twin sister) and Samantha (Cecilia's fiance's sister) so as you can see, it was a real family affair.  They girls were really sweet and we got lots of lovely shots as you can see.  


Charlotte                                                 
www.silversatsuma.com
www.silversatsuma.com

   All photos by