.............................................................................................................................................................................................www.silversatsuma.com ................................................







silversatsuma wedding photograhy

06 July 2012

Lady in red.


Noelle and Jeremy are one of the kindest couples I have ever had the pleasure to meet.  They are both so much fun but totally relaxed at the same time, and as you can see, very much in love.  Childhood sweethearts, they have been together for a long time and I am so excited that I am going to be photographing their big day.

Noelle was a bridesmaid at  Sylvaine and Etienne's wedding  which I photographed last year, I was so happy that having seen me 'in action' and of course the results, Noelle and Jeremy chose me to capture their special day.  I cannot wait until tomorrow you two, it's going to be fabulous!

  
   All photos by